Tel:0532-87098833 Fax:0532-87098831
Add: Building A,Yijiehongtai Plaza,No.882-1 Tong’an Road, Laoshan District,QingDao,China

Copyright©2019  All Right Reserved. 
 
鲁ICP备07504220号-1 Powered by www.300.cn

Projects

India Jiajia 2×660MW supercritical coal-fired unit project

Description
Detailed introduction
 
Name: India Jiajia 2×660MW Supercritical Coal-fired Unit Project
 
Unit capacity: 2 × 660MW
 
Unit category: supercritical coal-fired unit
 
Address: Jhajjar District, Haryana, India
 
India Jiajia 2×660MW supercritical coal-fired unit is located in the hajjar district of Haryannan, India. It is the largest foreign-funded power station project in India so far. After the unit is put into operation, Haryana State will receive 90% of the output power of the power station, and the remaining 10% will supply Delhi. It will play a positive role in promoting the economic development of the local and surrounding areas and will send light to 10 million Indian families. The boiler is a supercritical coal-fired DC furnace produced by Harbin Boiler Co., Ltd., a wall-type tangential combustion method, a single furnace, a reheating, a balanced ventilation, a solid slag discharge, an open-air layout, and a full steel frame structure. The steam turbine is a supercritical, one-stage intermediate reheat, single-shaft, three-cylinder four-row steam and condensing steam turbine (Model: N660-24.2/566/566) produced by Dongfang Steam Turbine Works. The steam turbine is equipped with three high-pressure heaters, one deaerator and four low-pressure heaters. The generator is a water-hydrogen-hydrogen cooled, static excitation turbo generator produced by Dongfang Electric Machinery Co., Ltd.
 
The EPC project of the project started commissioning in March 2011, mainly including DCS configuration, electrical value calculation, transfer trial operation, performance test, desulfurization and out-of-stock system debugging and other service projects. The two units were put into commercial operation on May 17 and August 9, 2012 respectively. They created a miracle of scheduled power generation in India and also demonstrated strong technical strength to the Indian power market. Since the start of the project, under the correct leadership of the project, Huafeng Weiye Jiajia Project Department adheres to the cooperation concept of “integrity cooperation, win-win development”, and “sincerely serves customers, scientifically and efficiently realizes customers' wishes”. The company's mission, unremitting efforts, and excellence, has been highly praised by Shandong Electric Power Construction Company, Yuanda Environmental Protection Company and the owners. India Jiajia 2 660MW supercritical coal-fired power station project won the highest award in the field of infrastructure construction in India in 2012 - "Outstanding Infrastructure Award", and won the 2012-2013 China Construction Engineering Luban Award (National Quality Engineering) The company's first overseas project Luban Award. The award is not only an affirmation of the commissioning management level of our Jiajia project, but also another enhancement of our company's overseas brand image, credibility and comprehensive competitiveness.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
暂未实现,敬请期待
暂未实现,敬请期待
Previous article
Next article