Huafeng Weiye Company organizes the 2019 new staff forum
At 9:00 of August 9, 2019, Huafeng Weiye Company organized the 2019 new staff forum at the 417 meeting room of the building C. Mr. Ni Jiawei, the president of the company, Mr. Peng Hong, the secretary of the Party committee and vice president, Mr. Jiang Qilong, the manager of the HR department, and more than 60 new staff attended the forum.
The new staff firstly introduced themselves and expressed their pleasure and desire to the company.
After that, Mr. Ni and Mr. Peng welcomed the new staff and communicated with them about personal career development, work and study, staffing and party construction.
Mr. Ni emphasized the following matters combining with his own experience to the new staff.
1. Give full play to the subjective initiative of learning, learn new knowledge and new skills from multiple angles, multiple methods and multiple channels, and strive to broaden the knowledge.
2. Improve personal professionalism, treat others with integrity, and establish brand awareness.
3. Strengthen safety learning and strive to do safe management and safe production.
4. Learn to communicate, acquire powerful working resources and enhance team awareness in many ways and in multiple ways.
Finally, Mr. Peng made the following requirements to the new staff.
1. It is important to correct the mentality and attitude, and take the transition from student to employee role.
2. To understand the relationship between enterprises and individuals that they complement each other, achieve common achievements, and develop together.
3. Don't be too high-spirited, be down-to-earth, lay a solid foundation, set short-term goals, and keep learning.
4. To apply what you have learned, to turn knowledge into work performance through continuous work practice.
5. Cherish the work platform and learning opportunities, constantly improve learning ability, improve working methods, and achieve personal success.
The forum has eliminated new staff's confusion and incomprehension of their future work and life, deepened mutual understanding between the company and staff, and enhanced staff’s confidence and determination in work and personal development, which is conducive to promoting them to grow up as soon as possible.